Cardboard skincare boxes end up in the bin within a few minutes of customers receiving their order…
We want to change this and have developed a multi-purpose pod from unprocessed plant fibres that houses and protects this product during shipping and then turns into either a body exfoliator or kitchen scrub that can be used for weeks to come.
And at the end of its life, you simply put it in your compost bin or bury it in your garden.
After all, it’s made from lightweight, natural plant fibres and no ink, coatings or dyes so it will quickly biodegrade in around 30 days.
Alternatively, you can use it to germinate seeds, instead of using plastic pots!
- Triple Algae: Algae and micro-algae are a sustainable resource that’s not just revolutionising the production of biofuel and generation of energy but also have wonderful benefits for our skin! Microalgae addressess damaged skin and prevent further damage. Brown and red algae are rich in vitamins & minerals and soften, soothe and replenish lipids within our skin as well as prevent loss of moisture.
- Zero Waste Strawberry Oil: The seeds from the fruit juice industry that would otherwise go to waste are collected, cold-pressed and the result is this light, fruity, aromatic oil full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega 6 & 9).
- Liquorice Root: Antioxidant-rich and skin-soothing, to takle the look of an uneven skin tone. The extract we use has all the benefits for the skin without the characteristic aroma.
- Bakuchiol: A powerful, plant-based, natural alternative to Retinol (Vitamin A). No burning, no stinging, no irritation and suitable for day use. It may help reduce the appearance and depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
- White Willow Bark: A natural & gentle source of salicylic acid, for a brighter complexion. It helps the skin defend itself agains microorganisms that can cause acne, it keeps pores clear to avoid the formation of blackheads and bumps and it provides antioxidant protection and calming effect without the associated irritation that synthetic salicylic acid can cause.
Gently massage a small amount on face and neck until fully absorbed, morning and evening.
Formula & Manufacturing Process:
A minimalist formulation with no water use. The manufacturing process takes place without the use of heat.
No added fragrance or essential oils, just the gentle scent of the botanical ingredients in the formula.